At TCPA, diversity is a key value proposition. We believe innovation and problem-solving are nurtured by new and different perspectives. Every member of TCPA possesses individual strengths and share a common dedication to our clients.
TCPA’s credentials include:
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
• Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
• Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
TCPA’s specialized training and skills include:
• Tax and Assurance training from “Big 4” Firms
• Leadership Experience within Fortune 100 Global Corporation
• Proficiency in Sage, QuickBooks, MS Office, Drake, ProSystem, CCH Products
• Leadership and Professional Training from multiple Colleges & Universities, Leadership Georgia, AICPA, IIA, and Greek Fraternity and Sororities.
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
• Master of Accounting (MACCT)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Enrolled Agent (EA)
Meet the Team
Expertise, Experience, Excellence.